Bismillah,
Its been a week away from home since last tuesday morning bus trip by bulan restu with bus fees MYR 11.30 took about 2hours jurney on LPT-plus. About 10:15am safety arrived at titiwangsa east coast terminal bus. Straight me to bandaraya exchange KTM komuter line to UKM station at 11.30 am.
2.30 pm mum call me before im barely answer the phone after 3 miss call from her. I noticed the ringings but i not so brave to pick up and answer with voice of depressions . Done with zohr prayer and recite a page of Quran again she call and took it up to say my words.
She and He worried teriblely on me, meanwhile i never see hope of my sight. I can heard her voice questioning curiosly what im doing how, and when do i come back? that was from He. i knew it.. but i also dont know. All of that sentences i avoid, stop it with"alaaa pnjg citenye", "mmm xtahu lg"..
I broke her heart very much. I knew im not a good child . i cant...just i cant. mum dad i want you know that i love you so much in attired world on you. but i dont know how to show it, i dont want you to worry on me. A lot of troubles im doing made you down sad.
I'm sorry mak ayah. I'll back home soon, i promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment