Saturday, 3 October 2015

A MONTH

assalamualaikum,

last month on 17th i stepped into the new path, new life, upgrade from student life..yeaaa you know wjat i mean. Alhamdulillah i get the job offer by my friend si tuna.

Truely, until now I still blurred what I'm doing there start at 8 until quarter 5(lime suku) hahaha...
As officer at the technical department, I'm suppose fully understand the whole in-line process, but i just partially know it. not yet totally into it.

6 month probition period with training session, helps me learn day by day. first part i need to learn the laboratory testing, i managed to handle the test but lacking on the theoritical part why this why that..i dont know.hahaha (cm membuta je,buat sambil pejam mata)

Mostly they ask me to build up my body ..i need to gained some weight, i should be big to be a boss unless people dont respect at you!...bla bla bla

(korg ingat aku xde perasaan) ok they says so because they care about me.. thanks

i cannot give up right now....i need to face this challege to be a better person. I know im not very good in communication, PR, leadership but that not mean that i cant do it.

target2...i want to buy a land and build up my imperial..hHAAAAAasssh

No comments: